Blue Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolfman's Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolfman's Forum is open. Anyone may register.
A new fat Header Image has been imported to the forum. Make it feel welcome by clicking on it to access the main forum menu.
One flea said to the other flea... I'll bet my dog can beat up your dog.

Busch Gardens, Tampa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolfman
Admin
Wolfman

Busch Gardens, Tampa Empty
PostSubject: Busch Gardens, Tampa   Busch Gardens, Tampa EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:30 am

The past couple weeks have witnessed a whirlwind of activity in RCT at this end. I decided to go to the forum that always seemed active. NE. (Hard to believe, right?) but with the constant reduction of builders at other forums, I had to find some sort of level I can reach for. So I came up with the project that others could help me with. The design of an inverted coaster, Montu.

There were some that helped with the track from the get go. But there were also a few who thought I douldn't cut the mustard, so to speak. Encouraging me to give up before it's too late. In true Wolfman style, I chose not to listen to the nay sayers, and kept at it. And I must say, that with the help of a few people who stuck with me until I thought the track was complete, between us we came up with a pretty damm good track design.

Here's the various versions the design went through to the final "product"...

Busch Gardens, Tampa Montu000

Busch Gardens, Tampa MONTU010

Busch Gardens, Tampa MONTU011

Busch Gardens, Tampa MONTU015

Busch Gardens, Tampa MONTU022

Egypt, the area where Montu is located, also went through a preliminary design phase. While the first version has some design element hold outs, a final and much improved version was realized once the track and themed area came together, including many suggestions from the members of NE. The second version also allowed more time to put in the details. And the folks at NE had no problem with their opinions. Even K0NG has been helping out, as we finally decided to put all that crap behind us.

Busch Gardens, Tampa MONTU016

Busch Gardens, Tampa MONTU018

Busch Gardens, Tampa MONTU019

The advanced version...

Busch Gardens, Tampa Egypt001

The Crocodiles are BAAAAK!

Busch Gardens, Tampa Egypt002

Busch Gardens, Tampa Egypt003

Busch Gardens, Tampa Egypt007

Ackbar's Adventure Tours is back too!

Busch Gardens, Tampa Egypt011

Busch Gardens, Tampa Montu00A

You can see the topic in it's entirety at NE.
Back to top Go down
http://bluesky.niceboards.net

Busch Gardens, Tampa
Page 1 of 1