Blue Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolfman's Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolfman's Forum is open. Anyone may register.
A new fat Header Image has been imported to the forum. Make it feel welcome by clicking on it to access the main forum menu.
One flea said to the other flea... I'll bet my dog can beat up your dog.

Busch Garden's Adds Food and Drinks to the Price of Entry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfman
Admin
Wolfman

Busch Garden's Adds Food and Drinks to the Price of Entry Empty
PostSubject: Busch Garden's Adds Food and Drinks to the Price of Entry   Busch Garden's Adds Food and Drinks to the Price of Entry EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:04 pm

The bad news? The park's food ain't the best in town. If you read the article, Don't think that you and your fam &/or friends are going to be sucking down BBQ Ribs and fried chicken, baked potatoes and corn on the cob all day. The "fine restraunt fare" is not included in the freebee meals. Including beer. (yes, the free beer is gone at the Busch Gardens parks.) Most likely you'll be limited to their Prefab frozen pizza, with nuked, asbestos crust, soggy spagetti with flavorless sauce and watered down soft drinks, causing Co2 burnout at the end of the day. At any rate... Rides or no rides, you just might hurl anyway. So, what are you really getting out of the deal?

Free Food & Drink at the Dark Contenant, Bush Gardens, Tampa, FL.
Back to top Go down
http://bluesky.niceboards.net
Luketh

Luketh

PostSubject: Re: Busch Garden's Adds Food and Drinks to the Price of Entry   Busch Garden's Adds Food and Drinks to the Price of Entry EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:55 pm

I'll take it!

I just wanna go. I mean, amuesment park food isn't known for being the best (albeit the place at Knotts with the badass chicken). I'll eat what they give me as long as it wasn't your hospital dump. Smile
Back to top Go down
Wolfman
Admin
Wolfman

PostSubject: Re: Busch Garden's Adds Food and Drinks to the Price of Entry   Busch Garden's Adds Food and Drinks to the Price of Entry EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:18 pm

No. I don't think it's as bad as hospital food. But you would know that the chili was from Hormel. Which sucks in my book. I can't believe they would charge steep prices and give you second grade food.
Back to top Go down
http://bluesky.niceboards.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Busch Garden's Adds Food and Drinks to the Price of Entry   Busch Garden's Adds Food and Drinks to the Price of Entry Empty

Back to top Go down

Busch Garden's Adds Food and Drinks to the Price of Entry
Page 1 of 1