Blue Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolfman's Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolfman's Forum is open. Anyone may register.
A new fat Header Image has been imported to the forum. Make it feel welcome by clicking on it to access the main forum menu.
One flea said to the other flea... I'll bet my dog can beat up your dog.

Assorted Projects

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolfman
Admin
Wolfman

Assorted Projects Empty
PostSubject: Assorted Projects   Assorted Projects EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:39 pm

This could be just about anything... from a structure, to an area, to a coaster design to attraction placement and design. You'll never know exactly what I will post an image about.
Back to top Go down
http://bluesky.niceboards.net
Wolfman
Admin
Wolfman

Assorted Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assorted Projects   Assorted Projects EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:28 pm

here's a small area that I was working on in a go nowhere park. (Mostly just for fun.) The second image is of the same area with a bit more work.

1.Assorted Projects SCR01

2.Assorted Projects SCR21

A covered bridge that leads to a jet ski attraction.

3.Assorted Projects SCR02

A dingy slide with a couple lifts. Below, you can see that it's sitting inside a mountain. And below that, the final version.

4.Assorted Projects SCR03

5.Assorted Projects SCR04

6.Assorted Projects SCR06

An entrance to a park that has a flower garden with an underground watering system. (that means it's a couple paths under the flowers that a handyman wanders down and waters the flowers from underground.)

7.Assorted Projects SCR05

Another park altogether. Can't remember which one. The wooden structure has two motion base units underground, inside. So the structure is shorter.

8.Assorted Projects SCR07

Another point of view of the same area. Turned around from the first one.

9.Assorted Projects SCR14

A few structures that I made recently.

10.Assorted Projects SCR15

11.Assorted Projects SCR16

12.Assorted Projects SCR17

13.Assorted Projects SCR18

A small woodie, with a nice little station structure.

14.Assorted Projects SCR10

15.Assorted Projects SCR12

Tiny cover for a favorite flat.

16.Assorted Projects SCR20

A custom Coaster. It was pretty popular.

17.Assorted Projects SCR22

This is the SECOND version of The Vine.

18.Assorted Projects SCR23

A racing woodie inspired by American Eagle of Six Flags Great America.

19.Assorted Projects SCR24
Back to top Go down
Wolfman
Admin
Wolfman

Assorted Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assorted Projects   Assorted Projects EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:10 pm

Here's a lone project I found just today. I started to work some more on it... I added two mazes to give it that classic regal look.

Assorted Projects SCR27

Assorted Projects SCR25

Assorted Projects SCR26
Back to top Go down
Wolfman
Admin
Wolfman

Assorted Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assorted Projects   Assorted Projects EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:04 am

A drawing I made of a turn station for a skyride. This is so that a skyride can change directions. I created this for TPB3D. On most skyrides that I'm familliar with, the car is lifted off the cable, and rolls along a track, the people get on, and the car is sent to a release mechanisim, that automaticly releases a car, to space them properly on the cable. The cars roll down a hill and drop onto the cable and grip it. in one smooth operation.

The thin lines you see at either end is the cable. There are two tracks. One heading out, the other heading back. The cars roll onto the track roll across the track then roll down and enguage the cable again. But to change direction means altering the trak. Not altering the mechanicals associated with the movement of the cables. As Vhodin (forgive my spelling,) says, the stations can be placed on any angle to the grid. Well, this is just the bullwheel that keeps tension on the cable. There is no power machinery here, so the turning station can point in any two directions to any two powered stations.

The way things are going, coaster track can be custom created on the spot in TPB3D. So it's NOT going to be pre made track sections like RCT 2 and RCT 3. Instead it will bend, twist, streach, and curl exactly like it looks for a real coaster. So recreations are going to be much easier than RCT ever could be.

And that's how you create the bend in the cable path. Clocing on an out of the way point when placing cable path, will automaticly create a turning station, that has track that automaticly lines up with the two outlying stations. The bit in red is track that is automaticly generated. I imagine the station could be used for emergency off loading of the ride in case bad weather sneeks up on the park. (Like that will ever happen.)

Assorted Projects SkyrideTurn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Assorted Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assorted Projects   Assorted Projects Empty

Back to top Go down

Assorted Projects
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Sky :: Wolfman's Most Recent Projects :: Assorted Projects-
Jump to: