Blue Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolfman's Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolfman's Forum is open. Anyone may register.
A new fat Header Image has been imported to the forum. Make it feel welcome by clicking on it to access the main forum menu.
One flea said to the other flea... I'll bet my dog can beat up your dog.

Nevada Territory Wild West Fair

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfman
Admin
Wolfman

Nevada Territory Wild West Fair Empty
PostSubject: Nevada Territory Wild West Fair   Nevada Territory Wild West Fair EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:55 pm

Another collaberation between players is once again, afoot. I had a lot of fun with Roswell City Year Round Fair, and I wanted to start another park like that. Only this time, not so big. I think that the default size of a new scenario developed gamefile should be large enough. (150x150) Otherwise it's too big, and not enough people to partake. and we end up with large areas of undeveloped areas.

A few ground rules should be instilled...

No altering other people's creations.

I know that once my bulldozer tool slipped in a sneeze in the RCYRF gamefile, and all but wiped out the cool structure that Luketh put together for his ass-kickin' woodie. But I tried to repair the work I destroyed. That's about all I could expect from anyone else. Just do your best to repair it is about all I could ask. (I still feel bad about that.)

Build until you're tired then pass it along.

Too many times we think that we might never be able to get the park back in case you experience a brainstorm. Well, there's no reason why the park can't be sent back to you so you can get your Ya-Ya's out.

Members of this forum only.

If you want to bring a friend into our circle here at Blue Sky. Invite them. But don't invite people that are known baddies. Not good for this pacemaker, KWIM?

Currently, I'm developing a new scenario with as much stuff that I can cram into the bench that will conform to the stuff that Luketh & I want to use in a builder's park. Including my expanded AC & Ductwork collection. (I still wish I can make a tab for that.) I have made extensive notes on many tabs, and objects that will be packed with great stuff to build awsome parks.

I'm doing the major tweeking of content right now. Getting rid of objects I don't want in the selected tabs, and selecting objects like doors, Windows, Poles & etc. Walls, fences & etc. The original list contained a lot of pirate theming. I'll just omit all that to allow open slots so other builders can use PARK DAT & DAT PREVIEW to select substitutions at a later date. I don't think we'll be running across Pirates in the Wild West.

Currently, I'm using the totally invisible gate. w/no scrolling banner. I'm not a big fan of dirt paths of any kind. But I do have a wide variety of colors to chose from. I'm going to try and get as many wooden tracked rides into thecoaster tab as I can get. Wood would be the way to go in this theme. We'll see how far it takes us.

If you want to participate, then speak up here. If you know someone who wants to work this up, then send them over to register and sign up. I think four people should do it, and I think that if given a week, I can perfect the bench and still have a number of open slots in a variety of objects that can be filled by others, if desired.

Last edited by Wolfman on Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bluesky.niceboards.net
Wolfman
Admin
Wolfman

PostSubject: Re: Nevada Territory Wild West Fair   Nevada Territory Wild West Fair EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:34 am

{Wolfman Singing}
I gots the paaaaaark!
Anybody want to start it off?
It needs a coaster, a midway,
and a few flat rides to get it started.

Nevada Territory Wild West Fair NTWWF000

Pratt, Please, I'm only an elected official,
I can't make decisions by myself!

Last edited by Wolfman on Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luketh

Luketh

PostSubject: Re: Nevada Territory Wild West Fair   Nevada Territory Wild West Fair EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:48 am

Nevada!
Back to top Go down
Wolfman
Admin
Wolfman

PostSubject: Re: Nevada Territory Wild West Fair   Nevada Territory Wild West Fair EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:02 pm

Spelling Error Diverted.
What a Face
Back to top Go down
Luketh

Luketh

PostSubject: Re: Nevada Territory Wild West Fair   Nevada Territory Wild West Fair EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:33 am

Soo.. Nighthawk's starting?
Back to top Go down
Wolfman
Admin
Wolfman

PostSubject: Re: Nevada Territory Wild West Fair   Nevada Territory Wild West Fair EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:05 pm

Yeah. But I screwed it over. I selected a tab that only had like 12 B&M support objects in it. I wanted a different tab that had 54 objects. (Both tabs look the same.) Which caused a problem. I also have to select a support blocker for it. I will then send the new version to Nighthawk.
Back to top Go down
Luketh

Luketh

PostSubject: Re: Nevada Territory Wild West Fair   Nevada Territory Wild West Fair EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:02 pm

Right, gotcha.
Back to top Go down
Wolfman
Admin
Wolfman

PostSubject: Re: Nevada Territory Wild West Fair   Nevada Territory Wild West Fair EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:34 am

I sent an unzipped RAR version for you.

BTW: When the Right Click menu shows up to unzip RARs, select "Extract Here". (There will be no messages about purchasing anything.) If you deleted your WinRar Zip program, Go Here. (Click on the big blue DL button.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nevada Territory Wild West Fair   Nevada Territory Wild West Fair Empty

Back to top Go down

Nevada Territory Wild West Fair
Page 1 of 1