Blue Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolfman's Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolfman's Forum is open. Anyone may register.
A new fat Header Image has been imported to the forum. Make it feel welcome by clicking on it to access the main forum menu.
One flea said to the other flea... I'll bet my dog can beat up your dog.

Laugh? My god, I thought I'd DIE!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolfman
Admin
Wolfman

Laugh? My god, I thought I'd DIE! Empty
PostSubject: Laugh? My god, I thought I'd DIE!   Laugh? My god, I thought I'd DIE! EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:01 pm

Laugh? My god, I thought I'd DIE! QFTB-largeR2

What can I say? He all but blames himself for misdirected email, rakes me over the coals for no good goddam reason, and turns his deep disappointment and hatred into finishing the park he misdirected, and going to submit it to some other accolade or something. I knew he was fucked up before, but this is the icing on the cake.

What IS it with this guy? He never finishes a park, yet he turns it in anyway. It's ALWAYS the excuse. If it's not that, it's some other excuse. He bets that it was so much better than Dr. Dirts, yet, it's not finished, or the file was lost. He probably DIDN'T turn it in, because it wasn't finished, then fabricated a big story. Then when NE couldn't find his file/email, he gets all angry about it. That's what people do when they get caught in a lie. They shift attention to getting angry, then shift it to something else, like dragging in "Wolffuck".

Whatta loser!
Back to top Go down
http://bluesky.niceboards.net

Laugh? My god, I thought I'd DIE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Sky :: ETC :: Crap that makes me laugh-
Jump to: