Blue Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolfman's Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolfman's Forum is open. Anyone may register.
A new fat Header Image has been imported to the forum. Make it feel welcome by clicking on it to access the main forum menu.
One flea said to the other flea... I'll bet my dog can beat up your dog.

New Park: Legoland, Winterhaven, Florida.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfman
Admin
Wolfman

New Park: Legoland, Winterhaven, Florida. Empty
PostSubject: New Park: Legoland, Winterhaven, Florida.   New Park: Legoland, Winterhaven, Florida. EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:53 pm

Contractors, job seekers, children and the curious clamored for information about the theme park scheduled to open in fall 2011.

Legoland
Back to top Go down
http://bluesky.niceboards.net
Luketh

Luketh

PostSubject: Re: New Park: Legoland, Winterhaven, Florida.   New Park: Legoland, Winterhaven, Florida. EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:56 pm

Man, when I was a kid I wanted to go to LEGOLAND so freakin' bad.. Now I see its just a "land" filled with.. LEGOs. They'll always be a good memory, but maybe it was a GOOD thing I never went.

I didn't know these were making enough money for another installation, though.. that surprised me.
Back to top Go down
Wolfman
Admin
Wolfman

PostSubject: Re: New Park: Legoland, Winterhaven, Florida.   New Park: Legoland, Winterhaven, Florida. EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:14 pm

Yeah. When I was a kid and IF I had heard of "Legoland"... about all I could imagine was a big pit filled with lego blocks and the attendants would just say, "Go for it." Mind you, this would of been back in the late 60's.
Back to top Go down
http://bluesky.niceboards.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Park: Legoland, Winterhaven, Florida.   New Park: Legoland, Winterhaven, Florida. Empty

Back to top Go down

New Park: Legoland, Winterhaven, Florida.
Page 1 of 1