Blue Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolfman's Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolfman's Forum is open. Anyone may register.
A new fat Header Image has been imported to the forum. Make it feel welcome by clicking on it to access the main forum menu.
One flea said to the other flea... I'll bet my dog can beat up your dog.

Remember... you're in MY house.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolfman
Admin
Wolfman

Remember... you're in MY house. Empty
PostSubject: Remember... you're in MY house.   Remember... you're in MY house. EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 4:31 pm

There is a big difference between other forums and this one. Mainly... this ones MINE. It's not ment to be something that is going to mold itself to other people's ideas of what a forum is. It's primary focus is all about the RCT parks, tracks, and files that I create. It's all Wolfman... All the time... 24/7/365... I really don't care if you like it or not.

1. Think of this one as being an interactive website. I'm the webmaster. What I say goes. Nobody has a say in how things work around here. I am the Administrator. There are no Moderators. I'm "it".

2. I rule. It's all about my parks, my tracks, my files. Period. You want an area to call your own, then I might accomidate you. But if I don't, then go out and get your own forum and run it the way you want to. See the "Free Forums" links at the bottom of any page, and get your own forum. I recommend the service highly. But seriously, I'm not here to hold your hand. Just because I didn't have to buy the forum, does it mean I have to put up with argumentative idiots.

3. I won't stand for any bullshit. If you think you're going to start some arguement or act like a total asshole... you're gone. I'm not going to deal with idiots. EVER! This is your first, last and ONLY warning.

4. There is no arguing. If I see that people are not getting along, I have a simple solution. All visitors who are arguing will be banned for at least a week. I don't care if you didn't start it. Like I said. I'm not going to deal with it. I'm not going to hear about it. If you don't like it, then don't start any fights. You can make your own forum and live by your rules. But not here, I've had enough of that garbage. Seriously.

The rules are not subject for approval of visitors. The rules may be updated at any time. A notice will be posted when rules are updated.

Remember... you're in MY house. The forum runs on my rules. If this is something that is unsatisfactory to you, then by all means, go elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
http://bluesky.niceboards.net
Wolfman
Admin
Wolfman

PostSubject: Re: Remember... you're in MY house.   Remember... you're in MY house. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:51 am

Rough language:

Lets be honest. Kids are going to get exposed to swearing upon occation throughout their lives on God's green earth. This is the internet. We deal with international laws here. And there is no self serving and controlling rule like "No Swaering" that goes against human nature so abruptly.

To some extent, swearing is allowed. But not swearing for the sake of swearing. So if you are a protective parent, and you do not want your children exposed to swearing... don't say I didn't warn you. Because you just read that I am warning you.

Enjoy the f*cking website.
Back to top Go down
Wolfman
Admin
Wolfman

PostSubject: Re: Remember... you're in MY house.   Remember... you're in MY house. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:08 pm

Idiots:
Recently, a new member has registered onto RCT Space, by the name of EasternKid1. He's been posting onto long dead topics with replies that don't really make much sense, or replies with a comment that, for all intensive purposes, I could of lived the remainder of my life quite happilly and peacefully without.

That craps not going to happen here. If I notice someone posting to long dead topics with meaningless drivel, then I will fire that warning shot over their bow. If they continue, a one week ban. And if they start up again, membership deletion. That's my new "Three Strikes and You Are Outta Here" policy. (Also affectionatly known as: "TS&YAOH" or " & Stay Out".

In other words, "Goofy shit will not be tolerated".
Back to top Go down
Wolfman
Admin
Wolfman

PostSubject: Re: Remember... you're in MY house.   Remember... you're in MY house. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:13 pm

Spamming:
That is people or bots that register just to place spam.
Instantly banned permanantly. No explainations, no excuses.

That is not to say that "spamming" includes a link to a site that features your adventures in RCT. Or if you post image links of your RCT images. (no attatchments allowed)

However, if it's something that has nothing to do with RCT in the least, then you've boned yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember... you're in MY house.   Remember... you're in MY house. Empty

Back to top Go down

Remember... you're in MY house.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Sky :: Just so you know...-
Jump to: